Sunday 29 January 2012

Alpha Is Published, Official Release Date Confirmed

Ok, sorry guys for the delay in posting, its just that I have been very preoccupied at this second with the big release date for the magazine in all! The Deadline I have set myself is the day of my birthday(see the alpha website for more info - see below) so the deadline for the beta version is:
12.3.12
And the full version S|H|O|U|L|D be up and running by my birthday - see above

In this moment in time I have worked tirelessly for an overall total of 15 hours and have managed to get a Pre-Alpha version of the site up and running. After Having a little fiddle around with the website and tweaking a few things here and there, I have Launched a Alpha Version Of the Site. It is still in a sort of development mode and there is no news apart from the odd article here and there, but you will still be able to view the site design and structure so that you can get an idea of how the newspaper will function. And be able to see the site take shape, LiVe

As the website is still in "Alpha" it will still have a free "subdomain"(as I am using wix) so it won't look as good as it should. Also if you think that it looks bad, don't worry it will look ALOT better when it enters Beta Testing Mode then Pre - Release and so forth. Go Check the Alpha Site Here •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
www.wix.com/wispe9/wispermail

Thanks For The Support,


Wisper

PS• I will follow this up tommorow with another post with more detail


TAGS "£@&&"£@"&@¥>*~][€.\<~*`


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For The Time And Effort Taken To Comment!

(NO SARCASM THERE...........................Maybe)