Thursday 2 February 2012

<MAGAZINE UPDATE>

Yes, I know, I am two days late in posting it is not my fault but I had lots of work that needed doing and I couldn't be bothered to let it all just pile up, so I decided to do it all there and then! aLsO I have been doing up the magazine which now looks better than before, in the form of aesthetically changing the design and look of the user interface, to give you maximum comfort when browsing the web.




So yeah, that's about it for this week, nothing much is going to happen until next week when the website enters pre BeTa/Ending Alpha mode then things will start to get Interesting! Below Is a diagram, that shows the different stages the website/magazine is going to undertake so look and see whereabouts the stage is that we're in right now!


Wisper - (\_/)
        (='.' )
       (" )_(" )

P.S: put the bunny in your comments, he will one day rule the world 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For The Time And Effort Taken To Comment!

(NO SARCASM THERE...........................Maybe)