Saturday 25 February 2012

Updates/MUSIC

Hey guys!


I am sorry I haven't been able to post another update for a while, I have been working on the website and have had lots of homework to do also!!


I NOW HAVE 700 VIEWS YAYAYAYAYAAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY
..................................................................................................................................................................


Sorry about that.


so I have decided to write a book!!!!!!. The book hopefully will be completed by the end of the year.the first in the series is free, then after that its £3.70 for the others.(KINDLE PRICE)
however if you do not own a kindle, the whole book can be downloaded as a PDF for free off my site, when the actual book is released Click Here For The Website. 
I saw a man the other day and the guy was wearing a pink hat. I thought to myself, WTF, then I noticed that he actually Wasn't wearing pink, it was another guy, a girl, whose hat looked like it was resting on his head!! weird huh??? This just proves that we are all stupid sometimes!!!!!!!


MUSIC


below is a absolutely awesome song called "Salmon Dance - Chemical Brothers" All Rights Belong To The Producer Of The Song.
Its just that the beats are Fast and they feel right to listen too. It is Comfortable to listen to also?

Thanks for your support!!!! and I hope that you enjoy the surprise feature i am adding to my site over the next couple of days!

- WiSpEr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For The Time And Effort Taken To Comment!

(NO SARCASM THERE...........................Maybe)