Tuesday 6 March 2012

News and........ Stuff?

I know I said that I would be back on monday but stuff that anyway,
Did you hear about the couple of kids who hacked their school website??

No???

Well anyway this bunch of kids managed to change the schools website to say that school was off due to the snow!! This is a great way of showing people, what people can really do. Im not saying to actually go around hacking websites here and there, but this is a great way of showing the power of the people.

This post is kind of 2 posts rolled into one really so here's the second half. The Daily Wisper now has social networking buttons, so you can spread the word about it even more! I have also put a fully completed blurb on the publishing page of the site, so If you want to check it out just head over to HERE.



So to end it, basically I am in a bit of a pickle


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For The Time And Effort Taken To Comment!

(NO SARCASM THERE...........................Maybe)